NFL+ offers a fantastic way to enjoy live NFL games, on-demand content, and exclusive shows using your streaming device. However, audio issues can spoil your viewing experience.
This guide is designed to assist you in fixing common audio problems when using NFL+ on your streaming device. If you're still facing issues even after trying these troubleshooting steps, please get in touch with NFL+ support.
Here are some basic troubleshooting steps you can try to fix audio problems with NFL+ on streaming devices:
- Sign In with the Email Address used to purchase NFL+. Please make sure that email is also your NFL.com account.
- Restart your streaming device. This can often fix minor software glitches that may be causing the audio problem.
- Check your streaming device's audio settings. Make sure that the volume is turned up and that the audio output is set to the correct device.
- Try playing a different video on your streaming device. If the audio works for other videos, then the problem is likely with the NFL+ video you're trying to watch.
- Try streaming the NFL+ video on a different device. If the audio works on a different device, then the problem is likely with your original streaming device.
If you've tried all of the troubleshooting steps above and you're still having audio problems with NFL+, please contact NFL+ support. To do this, you can use the NFL+ bot.
Important note: Please note that you are on an active and correct plan and have checked the game day rules to confirm proper access.
Kindly provide the game URL and the timestamp where the audio issue happens when you are asked to describe the issue. This information will help support to diagnose the problem and provide you with a solution.