Prime Video is the exclusive home of Thursday Night Football. If you haven't signed
up yet with Amazon Prime, you can start your 30-day free trial by registering
If you are already subscribed to Amazon Prime, here's how you can access it:
1. Open the Prime Video app on your device.
2. Sign in with your registered e-mail. If unsure, make sure to check your email
3. Look for Thursday Night Football from the homepage, search bar, sports
section, or “Live & Upcoming” carousel.
4. Tap on that day’s game.
5. Press Play and enjoy the game!
Amazon Prime subscribers can watch Thursday Night Football games streaming on
the NFL.com website, NFL app for mobile/tablet devices, or connected TV devices
after authenticating with their Amazon login credentials. Please visit NFL.com/apps
if you need to download the official App of the NFL.
If you are subscribed to Amazon Prime, here's how you can access it:
1. Look for Thursday Night Football game on the NFL.com website, and NFL app for
mobile/tablet devices, or NFL app for connected TV devices
2. Tap on the game
3. Sign in with your registered Amazon account that is linked to your Prime
4. Enjoy the game!
* Devices where Prime Video is available
* NFL+ is not available in US territories.