A broadband internet connection (DSL/cable or higher) of 750 kbps or higher is needed to support NFL+. If you have an internet connection speed of 2.0 Mbps or higher and your computer meets the requirements below, you will be able to enjoy NFL+ with the highest quality video.
Minimum requirements for Windows computers:
- 2.33GHz or faster x86-compatible processor, or Intel® Atom™ 1.6GHz or faster processor for netbooks
- 32- and 64-bit (unless noted): Windows Vista® (32-bit), Windows 7, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10
- Latest versions of Microsoft Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and Opera
- 512MB of RAM (1GB of RAM recommended for netbooks); 128MB of graphics memory
Minimum requirements for Mac computers:
- Intel Core™ Duo 1.83GHz or faster processor
- Mac OS X v10.9, or later
- Latest versions of Safari, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, and Opera
- 512MB of RAM; 128MB of graphics memory
For NFL App minimum requirements, please visit your preferred App Store and search for the NFL App.
* NFL+ is available in the United States only. For users outside of the United States, please visit our Game Pass International Guide.
* NFL+ is not available in US territories.
* Users in China can visit the Game Pass China Guide.
* Canadian users can visit the DAZN Guide.