NFL+ Premium offers ad-free archived games from the 2009 season on, including Preseason and Playoffs games, as well as select Super Bowl games.
To access a historical NFL game (after purchasing NFL+ Premium)
From NFL.com or the NFL app:
- Select the NFL+ page from the top menu
- On the NFL+ page, select the year and week from the drop-down menus and scroll down to find the specific game you’d like to watch.
From the NFL app on your connected TV:
- Sign in to your NFL Account (after purchasing NFL+ Premium)
- Go to the Games tab
- Click on the Weeks drop-down where it initially says Week 1
- Select the Week & Season from the drop-down menus and scroll down to find the specific game you’d like to watch.
* NFL+ is available in the United States only. For users outside of the United States, please visit our Game Pass International Guide.
* NFL+ is not available in US territories.
* Users in China can visit the Game Pass China Guide.
* Canadian users can visit the DAZN Guide.