There are several possible reasons why you were charged for NFL+.
You might have done any of the options below:
- Purchased an NFL+ subscription
- Signed up for a 7-day free trial and then were charged at the conclusion of the free trial period
- Previously purchased a monthly or annual NFL+ subscription and have been automatically charged a reoccurring subscription fee
Unless you cancel your NFL+ free trial or subscription, your subscription will automatically renew on a monthly or annual basis depending on your plan type.
To disable the auto-renew feature on an annual subscription, log in to your NFL account. From there, click My Account and DISABLE auto-renew.
If you are still having trouble, please reach out to our customer support team through the chat button at the bottom right.
Note: Effective December 12, 2022 Free Trials are only available on NFL+ monthly subscriptions. For more info visit this link.
* NFL+ is available in the United States only. For users outside of the United States, please visit our Game Pass International Guide.
* NFL+ is not available in US territories.
* Users in China can visit the Game Pass China Guide.
* Canadian users can visit the DAZN Guide.
Article is closed for comments.