Ultimately, our decision to grant or deny refunds will be based on purchase type, time that has elapsed between the purchase date and the initial refund request date, and the circumstances for the refund request.
Please note that we may not be able to post refunds for subscriptions that are paid for with "single use" credit card numbers or similar "disposable" payment methods. We recommend that you do not use these payment methods to pay for your NFL+ subscription. If you choose to use them despite our recommendation, you do so at the risk that we may not be able to provide you with a refund.
You may be granted a refund based on the following circumstances:
- You made duplicate purchases using multiple registration/login credentials, or
- You are experiencing serious and ongoing technical difficulties
To request a refund, please reach out to our customer support team through the chat button at the bottom right.
If you made an in-app purchase in the Subscription Products and NFL Mobile Products, for iOS (e.g., Apple), Amazon, ROKU and Android (e.g., Google), refunds must be requested from the online store where you made your purchase in accordance with the refund policies of that store
Our reasonable effort to provide you with a refund, as described above, will be your exclusive remedy if you or we terminate your access to NFL+, including in the event that you claim we breached our obligations to you.
Check How do I request a refund for NFL+? for more information.
* NFL+ is available in the United States only. For users outside of the United States, please visit our Game Pass International Guide.
* NFL+ is not available in US territories.
* Users in China can visit the Game Pass China Guide.
* Canadian users can visit the DAZN Guide.