If you signed up for your NFL+ subscription with us on NFL.com, you may cancel by logging in to your NFL.com account and visiting the Manage Subscriptions page. Then click Manage Subscription next to your NFL+ subscription and click Cancel.
- Visit NFL.com and sign in, or go to the Account page if you are already signed in.
- Click the arrow next to NFL Subscriptions to Manage your subscription.
- Within the Manage Subscriptions section, click the arrow next to Manage
- Click the Cancel button
- You’ll get a message saying We’re sorry to see you go. Please select a reason why you’re leaving and click Cancel.
- Your subscription will be cancelled and you’ll be taken to a page that reads Miss you already. Click Back to My Account to return to your account settings.
If you cancel your NFL+ subscription with time left on your billing period, you will have access through the end of your current billing period. Cancelling your subscription will stop the recurring charges and your subscription will not be renewed.
If you purchased your subscription through an online app store and wish to cancel your subscription, you can cancel in accordance with the terms of such online app store. You can click on the link that is appropriate to your device below for further instructions:
* NFL+ is available in the United States only. For users outside of the United States, please visit DAZN
* NFL+ is not available in US territories.