You can watch games that air on NFL Network and your local CBS, FOX, and NBC stations by logging in with your participating TV provider’s account. We also offer 3rd party authentication for Paramount Plus and Peacock subscribers.
- NFL app for Mobile and Tablet
- NFL Fantasy app for Mobile and Table
- NFL app on Apple TV (4th generation), Amazon Fire TV, Android TV, Roku, and Xbox
How to Sign Out of your TV Provider Account
- You should see your TV Provider’s logo on the top right of the player page. Click on the arrow next to the logo and you should see the option to sign out
- Note for XFINITY customers, To completely sign out of your XFINITY account, go to my.xfinity.com and click “Sign Out”.”
NFL app, NFL Fantasy app and Connected TV devices
- Navigate to the settings section within the app
What if your TV Provider is not listed
- We are always working on adding more providers. Please check back frequently to see if your provider has been added.
Article is closed for comments.