Joining a league requires a valid NFL.com account. If you do not have an account, you can create one here.
Ways to Join a League:
- Take part in a draft in the Live Draft Lobby.
- Choose a league to join using the League Directory.
- Accept an invitation by selecting a link from an emailed invitation.
- Accept an invitation by entering a league name and password by pressing "Received An Invite" on the Fantasy Football homepage or in the bottom right of the "Join League" page of the app.
Using the League Directory
In the League Directory, NFL.com users find fantasy leagues sorted by league type, draft type, draft date, and draft format. The "Details" link under League Notes provides the league settings.
Select "Join" for open leagues, or "Apply" for those that require an application. Fill out the team details and SUBMIT to be redirected to the league and begin preparing for the draft.
Joining an Autopick League
Select "Enroll in Autopick Draft," found on the top right of the League Directory, fill out the following page, and select SUBMIT. Then select GO TO YOUR AUTOPICK HOME on the following page. Editing the Pre-Draft Rankings in the Team Home is optional. Select "Change Status to Ready" to be placed into a queue for the next available Autopick league. Team managers receive an email notification when the new league has been drafted and is ready to visit. A link to your league will be included in this email. This may take a few days outside of popular draft times.
Joining a Friend's League
Players can join a friend's custom Fantasy league using one of these three methods:
- Select "Join Now" in the invitation. (If the invitation link is not working, copy and paste it directly into the browser.)
- Select "Join League" and then "Received Invite" in the NFL Fantasy Football app and enter your League ID and password.
- Select "Received a Fantasy Football Invite?" from the NFL Fantasy homepage and enter League ID and password.
Error messages most often occur during joining because two users are using the same device to invite and accept, and the inviting user has not signed out. Please try signing out of all NFL.com accounts, opening the link in a private browser window, or by using a different browser.
* NFL+ is available in the United States only. For users outside of the United States, please visit DAZN
* NFL+ is not available in US territories.