Adaptive Draft Rank (AR) uses player projections to provide a rank for each available player during the live fantasy draft. Players with a lower AR value are better draft picks at that time with any AR value highlighted in green being the best available players.
How Adaptive Draft Rank Works
- Recommends the best available players by how much they are projected to outscore other players at their position.
- Adaptive Rank updates after every pick to give you the best possible recommendation.
- Recommends players based on projected points, position scarcity, current players drafted and current roster open spots.
* NFL+ is available in the United States only. For users outside of the United States, please visit DAZN
* NFL+ is not available in US territories.