Before your draft, confirm your time zone in Team Settings on the desktop site and draft time in League Settings on the desktop site or in the app. Note that drafts reset to "offline" if a league isn't filled or settings change within an hour of the draft.
Desktop Site Drafting
Select yellow ENTER NOW/ENTER DRAFT in the LEAGUE, DRAFT CENTER, or MY TEAM tab beginning 30 minutes prior to the draft.
If issues occur:
- Run a draft test.
- Clear browser history and restart the browser, or try another browser.
- Open router ports 4880-4890 and port 80.
- Power cycle modem and router.
- Disable firewalls, and ad/pop-up blockers in all security programs, and browsers.
- Contact the administrator for any public connection.
Hit the "Enter Draft" button that appears below your league name. If issues occur:
- Close/reopen, sign out/in, delete/re-download the app
- Reboot phone
- Connect to WiFi
- Close all other apps and/or clear memory space.
If issues persist, feel free to reach out with troubleshooting results, device type, browser, internet service provider, connection type, and whether you are on a public or private network.
* NFL+ is available in the United States only. For users outside of the United States, please visit DAZN
* NFL+ is not available in US territories.