Keepers are players that teams choose to draft again in custom leagues where this option is enabled. MY TEAM looks empty until teams draft for 2020.
To view past rosters:
- All teams use "Keepers" located under the MY TEAM tab on the desktop site only.
- Team keeper selections are viewable in the desktop site's LEAGUE tab by selecting the "Draft Info" link after the "keeper lock date" in "League Settings."
- Past rosters, drafts, and trades are in "History" atop the desktop-site LEAGUE tab.
Commissioners use "Edit League Keepers" in the desktop site's MANAGE tab or Custom Draft Board.
During the Draft, NFL Fantasy distributes keepers first, but commissioners can use the Custom Draft Board to distribute them in later rounds and/or reflect offseason trade agreements. The keeper setting is a max; teams receive picks if they keep less.
Keepers go to rosters at the start of salary cap drafts and have a salary of $0 if commissioners don't adjust keeper values or team budgets.
* NFL+ is available in the United States only. For users outside of the United States, please visit DAZN
* NFL+ is not available in US territories.