Having trouble accessing your Fantasy App account linked to Facebook? This article provides step-by-step instructions on how to reset your password and regain access to your fantasy football world.
Whether you've forgotten your password or need to secure your account, we've got you covered. Get back in the game with ease!
- Visit https://fantasy.nfl.com/
- Click on SIGN IN at the top-right corner of the page.
- You will be directed to the sign-in page where you'll find the following prompt. Click on “Forgot password?” at the bottom of the sign-in page.
- Enter your registered email address.
- Click on Request password reset
- Keep an eye on your inbox for an email from the NFL, containing the password reset link. Click on it.
- You will be redirected to a page where you can update your password. Please note that the password must adhere to the following criteria:
- Minimum of 8 characters
- Combination of numbers, lowercase and uppercase letters, and special characters
For the NFL Fantasy app: Follow the same steps as above, but for step 1, instead of visiting the website, open the app and tap on SIGN IN at the top-right corner of the app and then follow steps 3 to 7.